The Peace Affirmations of Dr John WorldPeace JD
THE AFFIRMATIONS of Dr John WorldPeace JD - January 1, 2016
In 1954, I felt a calling to do something globally significant in my life. I had no idea what that something was going to be. I was only 8. I have prepared my whole life to accomplish something globally significant without a clear idea of what that was until the year after my first divorce when I was about to turn 40. My path was to be devoted to that of a Peace and WorldPeace Advocate. I made the decision to change my name in April 1988, before I turned 40 on April 24, 1998. My name was legally changed on April 5, 1988, by decree to John WorldPeace (with a capital P).
I have learned much about peace in 28 years. The most significant thing is the vast majority of people in the world human society hate peace and more so they hate those who advocate it.
The reason is primal and basic: No one is going to discard the status they claim by being of a certain race, a certain religion, a certain political mindset, and their gender. Anyone who advocates a secular egalitarian mindset is automatically discounted, demeaned and harassed and in the worst case imprisoned or assassinated. I have been illegally imprisoned for one year for political reasons based on lies and a manipulated legal system in America. I therefore claim by bona fides as a acknowledged Peace Advocate. I have no intention of being martyred as a Peace Advocate.
My signature statement is: How can we manifest peace on earth if we do not include everyone (all races, all religions, all nationalities, both genders) in our vision of peace?
The answer is we cannot. A white peace will never manifest WorldPeace. A Christian peace will not manifest WorldPeace. A particular political system will not manifest peace. A male peace with not manifest WorldPeace.
WorldPeace is found upon secular all inclusive egalitarian global mindset as opposed to an exclusive elitist discriminatory mindset directed at others who are not of the same race, religion, politic or gender.
Let those who have ears hear and those who have eyes see that if I am a minority of one, the truth is still the truth.
If anyone is not a part of the global solution to increasing the level of peace in the world human society you are a part of the problem of an inadequate level of peace in the world human society.
RESUME as to why experience parallels a Peace Advocate.
DR JOHN WORLDPEACE JD, SPECIFIC AFFIRMATIONS WITH REGARDS TO THINGS WHICH SUPPORT AND CRIPPLE THE MOVEMENT TO INCREASE THE PEACE IN THE WORLD HUMAN SOCIETY.
- The United States of America is not a perfect society but undeniably in American all religions, all races, all nationalities, both genders live in peace. It is a secular peace. It is a peace that punishes criminals without referring to their race, religion, national origin or gender. When criminals are caught and proven guilty there is no reference that all members of their race, religion, nationality, or gender are lesser members of the American citizenship.
- Donald Trump 2016 candidate for President of the United States is un-American in his determination to stop the immigration of Muslims into America based solely on their being singled out as Muslims. And this alone is enough to disqualify him as fit for serving as President of the United States.
- American foreign policy is flawed in that Americans who cannot be victimized and robbed of their right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, allow the demonizing and subordination and preyed upon because they are not Americans. Specifically, Americans of Iranian descent have full rights in America and yet their family members who live in Iran are demonized and attacked and preyed upon. American beliefs must expand to be inclusive of people in the entire world human society. Non Americans should not be victimized and preyed upon and demonized simply because they are not American citizens.
- The word terrorists is too broad. Terrorists are better seen as criminals, either nationally or internationally. And they should be brought to justice, given a fair trial and acquitted or sentenced. Those who did not support or participate in the criminal act are not criminals and are not terrorists.
- Freedom of speech is the foundation of peace in America. There have been deemed in the law to be certain acts of speech that are not included in freedom of speech: such as “Yelling Fire in a crowded place when there is no fire.” But political rhetoric that does not incite violence cannot be subject to political or economic censorship.
- I believe in capital punishment for some crimes like killing policemen. We are all going to die. We cannot kill the incarnate spirit that inhabits every human being. We as a society that demand respect for the rights of life, have not only a right but a duty to eliminate those human beings from the world human society who murder other human beings.
- I believe in abortion. Legally fetuses have no rights in the law. Further, any laws that prohibit abortion and do not as a part of that law provide for governmental support of that unwanted child amounts to a burden on society by those who have no objective other than to make those who become pregnant irresponsibly suffer but in truth burden all of society with these unwanted children. Birth control should be freely available and provided by the government to reduce the incidence of unwanted pregnancies and significantly reduce the very fierce debates on the issue.
- Drugs should be legalized. There is an undeniable historical fact with regards to Alcohol in America in the 1920’s that Prohibition does not work. The laws that apply to alcohol should be applied to drugs. When this happens the incentive to produce and distribute illegal drugs immediately cease and the level of peace in the world human society immediately increases dramatically. The court system are relieved of their huge backlogs, the cost of prisons is immediately diminished, and the abuse of contract prisons are immediately terminated, the cost of law enforcement is immediately diminished and the world governments can benefit from taxes on drug use just like it does from alcohol sales.
- I believe in gun ownership. The deaths by guns caused by criminals is insignificant to deny the citizens of any country the right to prevent dictatorships by disarming its citizens. Severe enforced criminal penalties related to murder will significantly decrease the murders.
- If we want to reduce gun use and violence, we have to start with the entertainment and video game industries that makes billions of dollars creating a global culture of glorified violence.
- We must significantly reduce the polluting use of fossil fuels that are destroying the vital ecology of the earth. The remaining fossil fuel energy must be clean and non polluting. This movement away from fossil fuels must be grandfathered in over the next 40 years in order to prevent worldwide economic chaos. The first steps can be taken by divestiture of fossil fuels stocks. Anyone who owns fossil fuel stocks is vicariously a polluter of the earth and sociopathic in their contempt for the earth and those who have and will suffer from global warming due to fossil fuels.